You decided and created a blog and published articles, now it is time to get traffic to your blog. Here reveled the ways to get traffic to your blog.
So, how to get blog traffic?
Yes, read this article and you can get some proven methods to get traffic to your blog. You have started a blog to earn money. You have created some quality articles also. But not getting enough traffic to your blog. Then you need to take some more steps to get more traffic.
1. Quality Post and SEO
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the most important factor to get organic traffic to your blog. There are two aspects of SEO that could be easily done by solo bloggers:
- On-Page Optimization: Specially optimizing content for the targeted keyword
- On-Site Optimization: Optimizing overall blog for Search Engine. Yoast SEO is one of the best plugin that could help you to do SEO for your WordPress Site.
With a little learning and practice, you can get huge traffic to your blog by using SEO with the help of Yoast SEO plugin.
Learn How to Start a Blog
2. Convert your visitors into Subscribers
This is also one of the best technic to get traffic to your blog. Most of the new bloggers just focus on getting more traffic, but they don’t convert that traffic into subscribers.
Once you get traffic using SEO technic, you should convert the traffic into subscribers. This helps you to send them updates and let them visit your site again. This way you will always get new traffic and increase visibility.
3. Email Marketing
Email Marketing is one of the best ways for any new bloggers to get more traffic on a constant basis. It is surely not the easiest way, but it is something worth learning and implementing. Some Email marketing networks are as below:
The basics of Email marketing is as simple as below:
- Add email subscription box on your blog
- People subscribe and you will get authentic email addresses
- Send update of your blog articles by mail using above networks
4. Drive Traffic from SlideShare
SlideShare is a website that allows you to upload and share PowerPoint presentation online. However, SlideShare could be another important way to get traffic by sharing your contexts PPT here. Before you jump into the SlideShare to create your presentation, you need to do follow the below points:
- To get more traffic from your slides, you will be needed to get more views for your presentation on SlideShare
- You will need to get about 900-1200 views for the slides to be featured in the featured box and 1200-1600 views to be featured as the top presentation of the particular day.
- The best time to upload your presentation to SlideShare is between 11 am and 2 am EST
5. Social Bookmarking to get Traffic
Another fruitful way to get traffic to your blog is submitting your blog post to social bookmarking sites like as
If you can implement those two ways properly, social bookmarking sites can send you great traffic to your blog.
Quora is one of the best and popular Q&A website where you can answer user’s question and smartly add your blog/site information link to drive more traffic. Remember Quora does not like self-promotion. So, you have to follow indirect technic to submit and promote your blog link to Quora.
7. Blogging Contest
Another perfect way to get traffic by building a contest on your blog. If you can do it properly it could be a greatest way to get traffic to your blog.
The idea is to make your contest a little bit challenging and collect the emails of participants. and after that you can use those emails to spread your blog posts and get some unique traffic.
Twitter is the great way to make your post viral. But remember that marketing your blog post on twitter is not as easy as it sounds. On the other hand it is not so hard as it sounds.
You need to learn the art of driving traffic from Twitter. To get it started, you need to consider the following things below:
- First complete your Twitter profile by updating your bio, image and avatar
- Tweet on a regular basis – at least 5-6 times a day
- Retweet the related and interesting stuffs from your blog
- When you share a post, make sure you are using with an image or gifs
- Always use hashtag (#) when you posting
Facebook becomes the leading and greatest way to generate traffic to your traffic. First create your Facebook fan page and design it perfectly. But the most valuable thing about Facebook is the ability for your posts to go viral. When you post on Facebook, your readers will get notified and you can get huge traffic from Facebook.
If you are promoting your blog post using a Facebook page, you might have noticed the decline in the reach of Facebook post. There can be many reasons for the fall. Whatever the reason may be now it becomes harder to improve the reach for free because there have more competition in the News Feed than ever.
However, if you are looking to build traffic to your blog post from Facebook, you will need to focus on sharing links and constantly reviewing the performance using Page Insights.